Every revenue source helps Second Growth continue to offer counseling and advocacy services to all clients, regardless of their ability to pay, as well as enabling Second Growth to develop new programs and models for adolescent counseling.
Many well-endowed institutions and organizations have been forced to cut back on services because of steep declines in the value of their endowments, but this is not true for Second Growth: all our income goes to providing the services this agency is well known for, and none goes to service debt or replenish a depleted endowment.
Second Growth counseling provides young clients who are in crisis with a unique level of support. This can include staff availability at school, home, jail, an agency hearing, or a court. The support Second Growth offers, and the support we seek in return, helps to create a client-agency-community partnership that is highly unusual in the field of adolescent services. Second Growth receives funding from diverse sources:
- Contributions from individuals
- Grants from foundations
- Corporate philanthropy
- Fees and contracts for professional development services
Donations from individuals, families, and businesses
Every client Second Growth helps has family members employed locally, who are directly affected by absenteeism that often results when an adolescent gets into a crisis situation at school or in the legal system. More and more local companies know that Second Growth has helped a family member of someone on their payroll, and these companies are among the first to experience the positive economic impact of Second Growth’s effective interventions.
Foundation & Corporate Grants
Many local companies, as well as foundations whose missions include adolescent healthcare, have made generous and sustaining grants that help support Second Growth:
- A.B. Gile
- Aquilino Arts
- Audio Video Advisors
- Ben & Jerry’s
- BLACK Ox Roofing, Inc.
- Jack & Dorothy Byrne Foundation
- Childrens Fund of the Upper Valley
- Claremont Savings Bank Foundation
- The Clerkin Agency, P.C.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock
- Deer Creek Psychological Associates
- Edgewater Farm
- Emily Landecker Foundation, Inc.
- First Congregational Church of Lebanon
- First Universalist Society of Hartland
- Greater Hartford United Church
- Hanover Rotary Club
- HOPE Foundation
- Lake Sunapee Bank
- Lebanon Permanent Firefighters Assoc.
- Ledyard Bank
- Marsicovetere Law Group
- Mascoma Savings Bank
- Mascoma Savings Bank Foundation
- Mike’s Store & Collectibles, Inc.
- Norwich Congregational Church
- Ottaquachee Health
- Rotary Club of White River Junction
- Sabil & Sons
- SCA Psychological Services
- Springfield Buick, GMC
- Start WIRE
- Twin Pines Cooperative Foundation
- Tyler, Simms & St. Sauveur
- Vermont Community Foundation
- West Lebanon Congregational
- White River Yarns
For further information about becoming a sponsor, contact Barbara Farnsworth, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BE Fit Physical Therapy
- Canoe Club
- Cindy Pierce
- Co-op Food Stores
- F.H. Clothing Co.
- Healthy Muscles Healthy Form
- Jen Molina Hair Artist
- Jesse’s Steaks, Seafood & Tavern
- McNamara Dairy
- Molly’s Restaurant and Bar
- Montshire Museum
- Panera Bread
- Stateline Sports
- Systems Plus
- The Home Depot
- The Nugget
- Three Tomatoes Trattoria
- UV Aquatic Center
- VINS – Vermont Institute of Natural Science
For further information about becoming a sponsor, contact Executive Director Heidi Postupack at email@example.com.