Second Growth is GROWING!
We are seeking motivated, mission-focused people to help us provide services to our community.
The following position is part-time with flexible hours.
Student Assistance Program Provider
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in education or psychology preferred
- Graduate degree in education or psychology preferred
- Certification of AAP in Vermont, CPS in New Hampshire, or license as a Mental Health Counselor or LADC in VT or NH is required
Brief Job Description:
- Report to Second Growth’s Executive Director
- Provide Student Assistance Program curriculum and supports to students between the ages of 12 and 18
Brief Outline of Responsibilities:
- Provide prevention education in a classroom setting as requested by school administrators and staff
- Facilitate a variety of groups as needed
- Conduct assessments, provide early intervention and counseling, and/or refer students to providers as needed
For more information, or to submit your cover letter and resume to Second Growth, please contact Heidi Postupack at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 295-9800.
Thank you for your interest in Second Growth.
Criminal background checks, licensing verification, and references are required for all positions.